We would like to thank all our patients for being so understanding and patient whilst we have been restricted from providing face to face appointments.
In line with the guidance issued by the Chief Dental Officer we are now open.
We are prioritising those with urgent dental needs and routine examinations. Hygienist appointments are also available.
We have had to make some changes in the way we are working both in the surgery and in reception.
If you have an appointment at the Practice:
• We will contact you the day before to check if you are presenting any COVID 19 symptoms
• Medical history forms will be sent to you to complete at home prior to your appointment or we could complete this for you over the phone if you would prefer
• Please do not attend early and either wait in your car on the driveway or if walking to wait outside until called in
• Your temperature will be taken on arrival
• Please use the hand sanitiser provided as you enter the Practice
• where possible, attend alone
We are doing our upmost to maintain a safe environment, through additional PPE and social distancing measures, however there will always remain a small risk.
We are continuing to send reminders for routine dental examinations and oral hygiene visits, however, if you would prefer to delay any treatment you do not need to contact the Practice.
Whilst we remain under some restrictions, we have also made changes to your Dentists working days. By making these changes we can work between our two surgeries allowing some downtime between appointments. We understand that this may cause some inconvenience, however, this will allow us to maintain a safer environment for both staff and patients.